Friday 28 October 2011

RoLE pLay....

TASK: Acting..
TITLE : Selling products.


1,2,3 Action!!!!


That day in class E.C. ... I and friends have given a very exciting assignment by our lecturer ..

We have been asked to do a task related to how to sell products .. we were given a time of 10 minutes to think of a suitable method ..
And my group has agreed to make a role play to sell a watches..

ACTUALLY, I love acting ... .. so, this task is not to be a problem for me. However, I was a bit difficult to speak fluent English. however, I do earnestly ..

After end makes plays,  my group get constructive criticism from friends and our lecturer ..

However, task actually, boost their confidence in me and my friends to speak in English 
... .
The next task ahead .. we will make the play more ... hohoho .... is looking forward ..
 
loVE : mISS N.A~~ (^_^)...

No comments:

Post a Comment